Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2015/09/15 21:02:15 UTC

Website privacy

Hi all,
     ASF Legal team has updated the ASF Privacy Policy to include
information on website cookie usage (Google Analytics).  Since this
applies to the Pivot site, we (probably) need to update our site with a
link (or something) to this new information:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/privacy.html

     Sandro, can you check into this?

Thanks,
~Roger