Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/24 11:33:10 UTC

Re: Query on Adding a file via REST/SOAP Request

please do not cross-post to the different lists

You can use this [1] method to add file with its contents

[1]
http://openmeetings.apache.org/openmeetings-webservice/apidocs/org/apache/openmeetings/webservice/FileWebService.html#add-java.lang.String-org.apache.openmeetings.db.dto.file.FileExplorerItemDTO-java.io.InputStream-

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Query on standalone Vedeo streaming

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess you need version 3.3.0 (or better 3.3.1)
parameter name might differ for 3.2.1

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 6:20 PM, Alekhya M <m....@globaledgesoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've tried with few ways but couldn't find a correct way for video
> streaming using command line and below have mentioned one of the commands,
> Could you please check and let me know about Is there any wrong way did I
> approach or if not wrong way, May I know the proper way to achieve this.
>
>  Command : ffmpeg -re -i /home/mudduprasad/Google\ Assistant\ on\ Raspberry\
> Pi-tt-gOQSYbcQ.mp4  -vcodec flv -f flv -rtmp_conn "O:1
> NS:ownerSid:c3ace45d-1b32-4fc6-9410-e2d445f768ba NN:width:720 NN:height:480
> O:0" rtmp://localhost:1935/openmeetings/2/-1
>

> Along with this mail, have also attached few logs which I've captured. Could
> you please look into those and let me know If any other way to approach?
>

> Thanks,
> Alekhya
>
> ________________________________

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Alekhya M < m.alekhya@globaledgesoft.com > wrote:

BQ_BEGIN

[...]

BQ_END

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Disclaimer:This message is intended only for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. Please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message. GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

BQ_END

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Disclaimer:- The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of GlobalEdge. Before opening any mail and attachments please check them for viruses .GlobalEdge does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Query on standalone Vedeo streaming

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alekhya M <m....@globaledgesoft.com>.
Hi,