Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/01 16:20:13 UTC

Request a site ID and tracking code for Apache Pulsar

Hi Privacy Team,

As proposed in https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15664, the Apache
Pulsar community is actively migrating from Google Analytics to the Matomo
solution.

Reading from https://privacy.apache.org/matomo/, I send this email to
request a site ID and tracking code for Apache Pulsar. I think this setting
is public and the motivation is provided.

dev@pulsar.a.o in cc. Please correct me if more prerequisites are needed.

Best,
tison.

Re: Request a site ID and tracking code for Apache Pulsar

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Tison,

We currently don't offer account creation outside of the Privacy group.
However, feel free to send me your requirements for the segment and I'll
create it for you :)

Thanks,

Martijn

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.