Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by naveen chanda <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/09 10:53:49 UTC

Currency issue

Dear All,

I have a requirement to display the currency in the format without .00.

For this i have changed in general.properties file to #00

But, the changes are not reflecting.

Could you please any one explain me, how can i do this.

Thanks and Regards,
Naveen Chanda

Re: Currency issue

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Scott,

OK, so you are welcome to tackle it Abdullah (but please check before if not already OK)

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Re: Currency issue