Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2011/07/04 08:57:08 UTC

Review Board access request

Hi,

I filed issue INFRA-3747 requesting that Sqoop be added to Apache Review Board.

Thanks,
Arvind

Re: Review Board access request

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Ah sorry you mean the code review thingy :D, I thought you were
talking about the ASF board so I was so confused. Never mind about my
question then ;).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour