Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl> on 2012/04/02 18:19:57 UTC

Nodetool snapshot, consistency and replication

Hi there,

I have a question about the nodetool snapshot.

Situation:
- 3 node cluster
- RF = 3
- fully consistent (not measured, but let's say it is)

Is it true that when I take a snaphot at only one of the 3 nodes this
contains all the data in the cluster (at least 1 replica)?

With kind regards,

Robin Verlangen
www.robinverlangen.nl

Re: Nodetool snapshot, consistency and replication

Posted by "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>.
Ok, thank you.

Posted by Rob Coli <rc...@palominodb.com>.