Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Nick R. Katsipoulakis" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/13 13:58:56 UTC

Storm UI metrics

Hello all,

In Storm UI I can see the following metrics for each bolt/spout in an
active topology: Capacity and Latency. Is there a way to get those metrics
from the bolt's code and store them in a custom log file.

Thank you,
Nikos

--
Nikolaos Romanos Katsipoulakis,
University of Pittsburgh, PhD candidate

Re: Storm UI metrics

Posted by Martin Illecker <mi...@apache.org>.
You should probably use a parallelism value of 1, to have a single global
*LoggingMetricsConsumer.*

conf.registerMetricsConsumer(LoggingMetricsConsumer.class, 1);

It will write the metrics into $STORM_HOME/logs/metrics.log

Re: Storm UI metrics

Posted by "Nick R. Katsipoulakis" <ni...@gmail.com>.

Re: Storm UI metrics

Posted by Martin Illecker <mi...@apache.org>.