Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pm771 <pm...@aol.com> on 2015/10/12 20:27:56 UTC

How unsupported tags are treated?

Hello

I have a question about not-supported tags/features in general, as well as
about a particular FO tag.

1. What is the expected behavior for unsupported tags? Are they ignored?
What about their descendants?

2. Now about the particular tag *table-and-caption*. According to  FOP
Compliance Page <http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html>
*ยง6.7.2	table-and-caption* is not supported.

What should/would happen to the rest of the table?

I have the following code as a part of my XSL-FO file:

The table is missing from the output.  Is usage of *table-and-caption* at
fault here?

TIA