Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/19 08:20:56 UTC

Wicket 6.23 Jquery reference settings

Hi from what I can see wicket 6.23 ships with both jquery 1.x and 2.x, how
can I tell wicket to use the 2.x version?

Looking in JQueryResourceReference it only has version 1.x...

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Nino Martinez

Re: Wicket 6.23 Jquery reference settings

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
It could either be that its just missing or that wicket would not be
compatible with 2.x og jquery...

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.