Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch> on 2002/10/17 09:06:32 UTC

[FYI] mozilla composite, WYSYWIG HTML editor for textareas

see http://composite.mozdev.org/index.html

Ugo Cei mentioned this in passing in another thread today but I think it
deserves its own "announcement".

The editor opens a separate editor window (mozilla composer I guess) so it is not really
"in-place" editing but it does the job real fine IMHO.

-Bertrand

Re: [FYI] mozilla composite, WYSYWIG HTML editor for textareas

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> see http://composite.mozdev.org/index.html
>
> Ugo Cei mentioned this in passing in another thread today but I think it
> deserves its own "announcement".
>
> The editor opens a separate editor window (mozilla composer I guess) so it is not really
> "in-place" editing but it does the job real fine IMHO.

Problem is, it produces HTML and not XHTML or even well-formed XML.
Apart from that, it's really fine.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://www.beblogging.com/blog/