Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by dwitherspoon <ps...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/14 22:07:42 UTC

Using cxf-xjc-plugin with a schema embedded in WSDL?

Hi,I'd like to use the cxf-xjc-ts extension to get toString() methods created
for CXF-generated Java classes.So I have this in my pom:
org.apache.cxf                cxf-xjc-plugin
xsdtojava
true                            SomeLocalFile.wsdl
-Xts:style:multiline
org.apache.cxf.xjcplugins:cxf-xjc-ts:2.3.0
The schema is defined in SomeLocalFile.wsdl. Is there a right way to
indicate this in the  tag?