Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Nicolas a'Rogvi Krog <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/24 09:08:56 UTC

Thrift 4556: Optional rethrow of unhandled exceptions in java processor

Hi

I have a pull request pending: "Thrift 4556: Optional rethrow of unhandled
exceptions in java processor".
I am gently nudging a committer. :)
I succeeds on the  AppVeyor build but fails on the Travis CI build. That
seems to be common for all the recent pull requests. I can't identify the
problem other than "The command "build/docker/run.sh" exited with 2. "

Also, apologizing for the many commits. I am behind a proxy and it is
apparently impossible for me to use git towards github under these
constraints. So I had to upload files manually via the UI.
As I understand it, the reviewer can squash the commits before accepting?

Thanks
Nicolas