Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/03/29 00:10:09 UTC

KVM | Loading Additional Volume | Windows

Per: Sebastien.

Hello,

I have obtained drivers for this to work via KVM, however; uncertain how to complete this. The links I have reviewed:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kvm/files/kvm-guest-drivers-windows/2/

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/Download_Drivers

https://launchpad.net/kvm-guest-drivers-windows/+download

Anyone have experience with this?

- Maurice

Re: KVM | Loading Additional Volume | Windows

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.
Are you creating a new data disk to attach, or is it an existing data
disk?  If the data disk was previously attached to a VM on a different
hypervisor, you won't be able to attach it to the new VM.  Besides that,
I'm not sure what else would cause this problem.

Best regards,
Kirk

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.

Posted by Kirk Kosinski <ki...@gmail.com>.