Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com> on 2007/03/30 06:12:59 UTC

xalan and xercesImpl dependencies

Hi,

With aegis databinding and ws-security implementation, we introduce
dependencies on xalan and xercesImpl in distribution. I wonder if it is
possible to use these two jars in JDK 5.0 distribution, thus to avoid
them in CXF distribution. If this is doable, we could cut down binary
distribution size by 4MB.

Thanks,
Bo

Re: xalan and xercesImpl dependencies

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
I will check into it, but I seem to recall that wss4j required specific
versions of each. Thanks Bo!
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse