Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Thilo Roessler <el...@gmx.li> on 2002/11/29 15:53:26 UTC

[HttpClient] sending File using Post

Hi to everybody out there!

I'm very sorry to bother all of you with such a simple question, but it seems
to me that I am just to silly to unserstand :-(
Could somebody please show me some lines of code telling me how to post a File
to a URL using "PostMethod"? You could help someone whose brain seems to have
left into the weekend already ;-)

Thanks a lot

Thilo

RE: [HttpClient] sending File using Post

Posted by el...@gmx.li.
> You mean the HTML code ?

No, I mean the Java-code for sending a file to a URL using HttpClient (or,
to be more precise, the PostMethod) ... I think this should be simple, but it
seems that I simply don't know enough about HTTP to get it done ...

Posted by Christophe Marcourt <ch...@mondeca.com>.
You mean the HTML code ?

Christophe

Envoye : vendredi 29 novembre 2002 15:53
A : Jakarta Commons Users List
Objet : [HttpClient] sending File using Post

Hi to everybody out there!

I'm very sorry to bother all of you with such a simple question, but it
seems
to me that I am just to silly to unserstand :-(
Could somebody please show me some lines of code telling me how to post a
File
to a URL using "PostMethod"? You could help someone whose brain seems to
have
left into the weekend already ;-)

Thanks a lot

Thilo