Posted to announce@apache.org by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> on 2014/06/05 20:40:27 UTC

Travel Assistance Applications Now Open for ApacheCon Europe 17-21 November 2014

>> this announcement is also available online at http://s.apache.org/piZ

Travel assistance for ApacheCon EU, Budapest November 17-21 2014

The Apache Software Foundation (ASF)'s Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) is happy to announce that we now accept applications for ApacheCon Europe 2014, taking place 17-21 November in Budapest, Hungary

Applications are welcome from individuals within the Apache community at-large, users, developers, educators, students, Committers, and Members, who need financial support to attend ApacheCon.

Please be aware the seats are very limited, and all applicants will be scored on their individual merit.

More information can be found at http://www.apache.org/travel including a link to the online application and detailed instructions for submitting.

Applications will close on 25 July 2014 at 23:00 UTC/GMT.

We wish good luck to all those who will apply, and thank you in advance for tweeting, blogging, and otherwise spreading the word.

- - -

Fwd: Travel Assistance Applications Now Open for ApacheCon Europe 17-21 November 2014

Posted by Fabian Christ <fc...@apache.org>.
Hi,

a travel assistance program for the ApacheCon EU 2014 is also
available. See below!

Best,
 - Fabian

[...]

NOTE: you are receiving this message because you are subscribed to the
announce@apache.org distribution list. To unsubscribe, send email from
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line.