Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by krhansen <ex...@vertigonetcare.com> on 2006/12/08 10:54:59 UTC

Communication between services

Hi,

I am looking for the best way of communicating between to services both
deployed on the same SM.

I seek to reduce the overload, so I look for a communication method that
does not use networking ressources (that is no RMI), and I would also seek
to avoid to much XML generation and parsing.

So far, I have looked at sending NMR messages directly using the Servicemix
Client package, but I am not sure, that is the best way.

Any ideas, anyone?

Best regards

Kristian