Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hayo Schmidt <st...@hayo.de> on 2002/07/25 11:23:09 UTC

Filter and Reverse Proxy

I configured an Apache 2.0 with mod_proxy as Reverse Proxy. It works fine.
Now i would like to pass the delivered pages through a filter. I want to
correct some URL references in the html body.
I use the filter mod_replace (http://pihl.kumpu.org/apache2/).
The filter works with the local server directories (htdocs/,
htodcs/manual) which are not redirected by mod_proxy. The content that
is redirected from other servers by mod_proxy unfortunately does not get
filtered.

Does filtering generally not work in reverse proxy mode or do i have a
configuration problem?

Any help would be appreciated, also if you can name a person outside
this mailing list that could answer that question.

Hayo Schmidt

System environment:
Apache 2.0.39
SuSE-Linux 7.3