Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Clemens Marschner <cm...@lanlab.de> on 2002/06/28 12:51:34 UTC

Mehran Mehr as Lucene-Sandbox developer

Hi,

I'd like to propose adding Mehran Mehr to the list of Lucene Sandbox
developers.
He's contributed build files for the LARM web crawler, and wants to maintain
them in the future. He said that after finishing a major project in a few
weeks he'd like to contribute to other parts of the LARM sub project as
well.

+1 from me

Clemens

Re: Mehran Mehr as Lucene-Sandbox developer

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Mehran should be all set now.

Otis

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks.
I guess we have 3 +1 votes now.  That is enough, right?
I'll ask Geir to set Mehran up.

Otis

Posted by Mehran Mehr <me...@sharif.edu>.
Hello,

I'm Mehran Mehr, I try to present a brief bio:
I am a Silver Medalist of IOI96 in Hungary,
During my 4 years of education in Sharif University of Technology,
I've engaged in many projects, one of them was a web application
for automation of registration, evaluation, etc. of our university
implemented in J2EE.

I'm intrested in making a web-site for searching Persian language pages,
but currently I'm working on a time-consuming project, I will collaborate
more in crawler project ASAP. Till then I can manage build file and write
some tests by JUnit. Hope to be helpfull.

--Mehran

+1 ;)

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.