Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "DONAGHY, MATTHEW (IT Services)" <MA...@capita.co.uk> on 2019/07/30 08:58:28 UTC

System Requirements - Netbeans 11

Hi

What are the minimum & recommended hardware requirements for Netbeans 11

Thanks,

Matthew

This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page: http://www.capita.co.uk/email-disclaimer.aspx

Re: System Requirements - Netbeans 11

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
I do not think so, I just came up with that based on my experience.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.