Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Tu, Min" <mi...@paypal.com> on 2012/11/13 03:03:59 UTC

Load user library to Hama

Hi,

I am new to Hama and got a question for using it.

I am writing my own VertexInputReader and need a third party library to parse the input. How should I ship the library jar to the GroomServer in Hama. I have tried to use the –libjars option but did not work: got ClassNotFoundException in the VertexInputReader part.

Thanks a lot

Min

Re: Load user library to Hama

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi Tu, Min

You can solve the problem by copying your 3rd party library to
{$HAMA}/lib folder.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon