Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chetan Melkani <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 18:01:22 UTC

Help in contributing

Hi,

I would like to contribute to airavata, can someone please help me through
the process of setting up my development environment and start solving a
bug.

Hope to be a valuable contributor to the project. :)

Cheers,
Chetan

Re: Help in contributing

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hello Chetan,

Thank you so much and we are very glad to have you as a contributor to
Airavata.
As a start you could look at Airavata tutorials in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Home

you could start with
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+06+-+PHP+Reference+Gateway+for+Airavata+-+End-User+Guide

Above tutorial will guide you to experience our hosted gateway and Airavata.

In rest of the tutorials we have how to download airavata and how to
install gateway as well.

Any questions, clarification you have you could email to this group.

Hope this helps you to start.

thanks,
Eroma

--