Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gershaw, Geoffrey" <ge...@credit-suisse.com> on 2012/04/19 23:45:12 UTC

Splitter Spring Config

Hello All,

I am trying to use my pojo to do the splitting as mentioned
http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html
<http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html>  under "Using a Pojo to do the
splitting". There is no example of  how to wire in my pojo using Spring
config. I only see the java DSL. Has anyone done this?

Secondly, I want to call a bean (GenericCamelPublisher ) for every
iteration of the split. I thought this would work, but it complains. Any
ideas?

<split>

<bean ref="GenericCamelPublisher"/>

      <to uri="jmsUS:topic:dummy"/>

</split>

Thanks

Geoffrey A. Gershaw

CREDIT SUISSE

Information Technology | Credit eTrading Dev - NY, KVBM 341

One Madison Avenue | 10010 New York | United States

Phone +1 212 538 6727

geoffrey.gershaw@credit-suisse.com | www.credit-suisse.com

Re: Splitter Spring Config

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Gershaw, Geoffrey
<ge...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I am trying to use my pojo to do the splitting as mentioned
> http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html
> <http://camel.apache.org/splitter.html>  under "Using a Pojo to do the
> splitting". There is no example of  how to wire in my pojo using Spring
> config. I only see the java DSL. Has anyone done this?

Thats easy. Declare the pojo as a spring bean
<bean id="myPojo" ...>

And then use a method call expression in the splitter, to refer to your bean

<camelContext ..>

<split>
  <method ref="myPojo" method="splitMe"/>
  ..
</split>

> Secondly, I want to call a bean (GenericCamelPublisher ) for every
> iteration of the split. I thought this would work, but it complains. Any
> ideas?
>

> <split>
>
> <bean ref="GenericCamelPublisher"/>
>
>      <to uri="jmsUS:topic:dummy"/>
>
> </split>
>
> Thanks
>

> Geoffrey A. Gershaw
>
> CREDIT SUISSE
>
> Information Technology | Credit eTrading Dev - NY, KVBM 341
>
> One Madison Avenue | 10010 New York | United States
>
> Phone +1 212 538 6727
>
> geoffrey.gershaw@credit-suisse.com | www.credit-suisse.com

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource