Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "gabriel.ozeas" <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/22 16:33:18 UTC

OpenEjb + Jenkins

Hi,

I'm having problems when do execute the tests in jenkins using maven

Apparently the jenkins change the jndi name because its build the project in
a different directory;

Building in workspace  ~/.jenkins/jobs/ejb-exemplo/workspace

So the example lookup in workspace in JNDI, when should look at ejb-exemplo.

I think this is more a problem of Maven + Jenkins

Has someone already had this problem?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: OpenEjb + Jenkins

Posted by "gabriel.ozeas" <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Romain,

It works now, thanks for the help.

Re: OpenEjb + Jenkins

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

By default in maven we take the name of the project folder. To avoid it add
a module name in ejb-jar.xml.

- Romain