Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Dave Cardwell <da...@davecardwell.co.uk> on 2012/11/17 15:09:14 UTC

SequenceFile.Reader Example

I'm looking to read a sequence file in my mapper's configure() but all the
examples I can find use the deprecated SequenceFile.Reader(FileSystem,
Path, Configuration) syntax. Is anyone aware of (or able to provide) any
sample code using the new SequenceFile.Reader(Configuration, Option…)
syntax please?

--
Best wishes,
Dave Cardwell.