Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/15 16:27:40 UTC

doc hacking at Hack Day at CCC13

To all of you planning to hack away at documentation:

There is quite a lot of commeted out code. And there is quite a lot of code
uncommented; classes and public/protected and package scope methods without
description. I have not taken up the job of improving on this. Instead I
have been swearing at others for it, for which i apologise.

Both Joe Brockmeier and Mike Tutkowski have useful proposals for doc
improvement and I want to call on them to devise doc-from-code generation
tooling to achieve their goals. (but i call not just on them of course)

now shoot me,
Daan Hoogland

RE: doc hacking at Hack Day at CCC13

Posted by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com>.
+1

Great idea...

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Ok, this is not what I mean, though it wouldn't hurt having that kind of
info at hand in the source tree with links to and from code. I do mean:
1 class diagrams, though not all relations can be generated from source
2 javadocs at least on class level

regards,

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.