Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Chongzhe Li <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/27 01:49:15 UTC

Navigate Apache Arrow code base like it's in your IDE

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce everyone insight.io, a web-based code exploration
tool with IDE-like code intelligence. You can read the source case like
it's in your IDE with functions like jump-to-definition, find reference,
class structure etc.

[image: Inline image 1]

You can find the source code of Apache Arrow here:

https://insight.io/github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/java/vector/src/main/java/org/apache/arrow/vector/file/ArrowFileReader.java?line=36

Hope this is of help for Apache Arrow users and devs, if you have any
feedback or issues regarding insight.io, please feel free to email me.

--
Best,
Chongzhe

Re: Navigate Apache Arrow code base like it's in your IDE

Posted by Albert <zi...@gmail.com>.
this is really nice. I've wished for such a tool for long. and there it is.
thanks.

--
no mistakes