Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Scott Clasen <Sc...@hbo.com> on 2009/03/10 21:15:27 UTC

Lingo Style Async Request Reply

Are there plans to support Lingo style async request-reply in any upcoming
release of Camel?

>From some older posts it looks like there may have been a plan to get it in
eventually but this dosent seem to be in 1.6.0.

Thanks

Re: Lingo Style Async Request Reply

Posted by Scott Clasen <Sc...@hbo.com>.
Thanks James.

 Passing the smart proxy callbacks was the piece I am looking for.  Any
roadmap for when this might get in?

Should I just use Lingo?

Thanks
SC