Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> on 2021/02/23 05:06:32 UTC

IGNITE-2399: Implement acquireAndExecute Utility Method

Hi All,

Please help in reviewing the following PR:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8820

Regards,

Atri

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: IGNITE-2399: Implement acquireAndExecute Utility Method

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Thank you, very kind of you! Let me fix the PR and ping you back there.

Posted by Данилов Семён <sa...@yandex.ru>.
Hello Atri,