Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/04/21 17:17:13 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "JSF-Spring and JSF" by MikeKienenberger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MikeKienenberger:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/JSF-Spring_and_JSF

New page:
== How to configured jsf-spring 2.7.1: ==

 * Deleted META-INF/faces-config.xml out of the jsf-spring.jar file since the file was defective.

 * had variable resolver configured in WEB-INF/faces-config.xml (restoring functionality from step 1):
 {{{
 <application>
     <variable-resolver>de.mindmatters.faces.spring.FacesSpringVariableResolver</variable-resolver>
 </application>
 }}}
 * had request handler filter configured in WEB-INF/web.xml:
 {{{
 <filter>
     <filter-name>RequestHandled</filter-name>
     <filter-class>de.mindmatters.faces.spring.RequestHandledFilter</filter-class>
 </filter>
 <filter-mapping>
     <filter-name>RequestHandled</filter-name>
     <servlet-name>FacesServlet</servlet-name>
 </filter-mapping>
 }}}
 * Had spring listener registered in WEB-INF/web.xml:
   <listener>
       <listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
   </listener>

== How to integrate jsf-spring 3.0.0 M2: ==

 * There is no META-INF/faces-config.xml file.
 * I have commented out the faces-config.xml variable resolver.
 * I've replaced the RequestHandler class with de.mindmatters.faces.spring.support.RequestHandledFilter.
 * I've commented out the spring listener.
 * I've added the Code Generation Library (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cglib) dependency: cglib-nodep-2.1_3.jar