Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/15 21:56:10 UTC

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "TenTwoBuddyTesting" by DeepaRemesh

Deepa, if a doc update is required, can you please open an issue for this?

--
Laura Stewart

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "TenTwoBuddyTesting" by DeepaRemesh

Posted by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 8/15/06, Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/15/06, Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Deepa, if a doc update is required, can you please open an issue for this?
>
> No further doc update is required for this. The information about this
> method is in the javadocs.
>
> The only doc change that was required was to update the reference
> manual to remove this method from "not implemented" list. I verified
> this is already done and noted this fact in "Documentation Available"
> column.
>
> Maybe, this is not the intent of this column. Looks like it is used to
> indicate the state of doc patches. I'll remove my comment from there.
>
> Thanks,
> Deepa

Actually Deepa, I think that it is appropriate to inidate that the
updates to the documentation were verfied/validated in that column.  I
just wanted to be sure that, in addition to the javadoc, that no other
updates are required.

--
Laura Stewart

Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "TenTwoBuddyTesting" by DeepaRemesh

Posted by Deepa Remesh <dr...@gmail.com>.