Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/02/11 08:25:28 UTC

Languages really used in OFBiz

Hi,

I'd like to suggest something. OOTB we show all possible languages, could we not limit the list to the languages really used in
OFBiz? Ie those with at least one label
If you agree I will do it

Jacques

Re: Languages really used in OFBiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, but the result is not so good... We could set the property OOTB and regularly update it when a new language is added. I noticed
that this is not moving much these last times...

Jacques

From: "Dimitri Unruh" <di...@lynx.de>
Adrian,

I agree with you. The way with the property makes more sense...

Viele Grüße
Best Regards

Dimitri Unruh
Consultant AEW
Lynx-Consulting GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil: +49 160 90 57 55 13

Company and Management Headquarters:
Lynx-Consulting GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.lynx.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 35946
Chief Executive Officers: Karsten Noss, Dirk Osterkamp

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

SAP Special Expertise Partner ERP Upgrade

Erfolg ist eine Folge. 20 Jahre Lynx

From:   Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>
To:     dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Date:   11.02.2010 09:31
Subject:        Re: Languages really used in OFBiz

This was discussed years ago. Out of the box Ofbiz will display all
available languages. If you want your local copy to have a subset of those
languages, then you can modify the locales.available property in
general.properties.

-Adrian

From:   Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>
To:     dev@ofbiz.apache.org