Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by padewitte <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/07/03 23:26:48 UTC

camel pull request: Add aggregat to mongo component

GitHub user padewitte opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26

    Add aggregat to mongo component

    Hi,

    I just add the ability to use aggregat in camel-mongo-db route.

    Now you can declare a route to aggregate : from(...).to("mongodb:myDb?database=test&collection=test&operation=aggregat&dynamicity=true");

    The body should contain a valid Mongo pipeline for example { $match : {"name" : "my product"}},{ $group: { _id: "$name" ,total: { $sum: "$price" } } }

    P-Alban

    $ git pull https://github.com/padewitte/camel addaggregat

    https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26.patch

----