Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/12/22 11:36:42 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PetruDimulescu" by GavinMcDonald

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PetruDimulescu" page has been changed by GavinMcDonald:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PetruDimulescu?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

- [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/pandora-bracelets-uk-sale.html/|pandora bracelets]]
- [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/pandora-bracelets-uk-sale.html/|pandora bracelets]] is in hot pursuit. [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms uk]] give you the feeling what you want. [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms]] online store is your best choice! [[http://www.pandoracharmsuksale.net/|pandora charms sale]] provides all you can think of the pandora products.
+ ##master-page:HomepageTemplate
+ #format wiki
+ #language en
+ == Petru Dimulescu ==
+ Hi, this is Petru, I'm trying to create a page for documenting an HDFS feature so I guess I should create my homepage.

+ A few words about myself: I'm into distributed storage solutions and like writing historical fiction. I like sallads and giraffes, I hate spiders and wisigoths.
+
+
+ Email: firstname.lastname@gmail.com all in lowercase.
+