Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Pamela Fong <pf...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 00:52:27 UTC

Getting started with Tuscany databinding

Hi,

Can someone provide some pointers on Tuscany databinding. It's not mentioned
in the WIKI site and searching in the email archive doesn't seem to yield
anything. Is there any writeup, sample code that could help people new in
this area to get up-to-speed quickly? Thanks.

-pam

Re: Getting started with Tuscany databinding

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Scott.

Thank you for the feedback. I think what's missing in the document is how
the databinding framework works with the Tuscany core, especially the
various interaction paths between component, composite service and composite
reference.

I'll try to add more information as I port the databinding support to the
latest code base.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
I've also struggled with these type of things without so much success, eg
with the script container and JMS binding, so I'd find some doc like what
Scott asks for really useful. Maybe what we need is a DB framework API
review and some examples of how to use it in a few specific scenarios?

   ...ant

Posted by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com>.
Raymond,