Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Daniil Skomarovskyi <0x...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/12 08:13:11 UTC

log4php update

Hi guys! I've made a merge request to the log4php repository and it's
merged already. Could someone update the package on
https://packagist.org/packages/apache/log4php, please!

Re: log4php update

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019, at 22:31, Kate Gray wrote:
> Whoops, sent that to you, not the list.
>
> Is this what you're looking for?
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LOGGINGLOG4PHP/ReleaseProcedure
>
> It looks like the URL of the project has been changed from
> "logging-log4php" to "LOGGINGLOG4PHP".

oh cool, you found it. Yes, that's it. Unfortunately it's a bit dated. It's stil l using SVN. We also discussed if we could replace Maven with something else, but haven't found a solution (if I remember correctly)

Christian

Re: log4php update

Re: log4php update

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.