Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/08/22 07:55:28 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Cross Posting CHAOSS related topics to CHAOSS Mailing List

Hi All

As mentioned in my update from the CHAOSS Growth, Maturity and Decline (GMD) workgroup meeting https://s.apache.org/hkWJ , the group is very keen to interact with Kibble. They also want to get our feedback on the metrics they are developing.

We will probably start to talk about Kibble integration wth the CHAOSS metrics on this mailing so the CHAOSS team wants to know that this is happenng so that they can also join in or comment.

So what do people think about cross posting any CHAOSS related topics that we discuss here to the CHAOSS mailing list?

Thanks
Sharan