Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/09/29 14:58:42 UTC

Need "samples" component in JIRA?

Hello, for the ActiveMQ JIRA[1], I think it would be good if there was a
"samples" component added--for changes to the demos that come with the
product.  Or is there another component you would like patches to the
samples to go?

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ

Re: Need "samples" component in JIRA?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 29/09/2007, Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello, for the ActiveMQ JIRA[1], I think it would be good if there was a
> "samples" component added--for changes to the demos that come with the
> product.  Or is there another component you would like patches to the
> samples to go?

Done - there's a samples component now in JIRA

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA