Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2001/04/17 16:28:37 UTC

[C1.8.2] Bug or a feature in XSP processor?

Hi!

A while ago I have asked this question and now I am sure that something
wrong with XSP processor or with the serializer, at least something's
changed in implementation since the C 1.8.0.
The problem is that all tags that are processed by my logic-sheet disappear
from result document (Java class source). This is from my logic-sheet:
<xsl:template match="select">
    <xsp:logic>
        System.out.println("This part is generated");
    <xsp:logic>
    <select name="{@name}">
        <xsp:logic>
            System.out.println("This part not accessed");
        <xsp:logic>
    </select>
</xsl:template>

When I change select to select-field everything works as expected.

Can anybody explain me this behavior?
Thank you.

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian.