Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de> on 2006/10/18 18:40:37 UTC

CSS or even SiteMesh doesn´t work....

Okay... before i become crazy ... i make use of your help.

The Situtaion:

I have implemented a kind of friendly-urls...
(http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/friendly-urls.html) ...
mapping urls like
  *myapp/person/richard/someone
   external.svc?page=person&sp=Srichard/someone and vice versa. This works
fine...

My Servlet mapping looks like
            <servlet-mapping>
	        <servlet-name>myapp</servlet-name>
	        <url-pattern>/assets/*</url-pattern>
	    </servlet-mapping>

	  	<servlet-mapping>
	        <servlet-name>backPacking</servlet-name>
	        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
	    </servlet-mapping>

Hivemind module
        <encoder id="ExternalMapper" before="ExternalService"
object="instance: JavaExternalMapper"/>
        <encoder id="AssetBug970Eraser" before="AssetService"
object="instance: JavaAssetBug970Eraser"/>
        <asset-encoder id="AssetService" path="/assets"/>
        <page-service-encoder id="ExternalService" extension="*"
service="page"/>

The Link in the final html is correct for the StyleSheet but Layout DOESN´T
change.
(<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/myapp/assets/styles/myStyle.css"/>)

Then I tried to use SiteMesh but this doesn´t works, too. (follow the
Instructions)

HAS ANYONE AN IDEA whats wrong... if you need code just ask?!??

Re: CSS or even SiteMesh doesn´t work....

Posted by Skorpien126 <lo...@web.de>.
Hmm no own has an idea....

At least, is there a way to point out the problem???