Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/17 22:32:19 UTC

Removing a receiver.

>From the manual it states that you could read from multiple receivers and
you could do that:
by adding a receiver to a session as such:

Receiver receiver1 = session.createReceiver(address1);

Then you could simply read it:
Message message = session.nextReceiver().fetch();

Now my question is how do I remove a receiver once I do not want to receive
from it ?

Re: Removing a receiver.

Posted by NimbusParc <ni...@yahoo.in>.
Ted Ross wrote
> On 10/17/2013 04:32 PM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
>>  From the manual it states that you could read from multiple receivers
>> and
>> you could do that:
>> by adding a receiver to a session as such:
>>
>> Receiver receiver1 = session.createReceiver(address1);
>>
>> Then you could simply read it:
>> Message message = session.nextReceiver().fetch();
>>
>> Now my question is how do I remove a receiver once I do not want to
>> receive
>> from it ?
>>

> You can call  receiver1.close().
>
> -Ted