Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 09:17:02 UTC

mirror of cloud.com

Is anybody aware of any mirroring of (download.)cloud.com? Access is rather
restrictive and it is hard to get a full picture of the hierarchy of files
stored there. Software archaeology rules.

--
Daan

Re: mirror of cloud.com

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wido, I think I'll go about reconstructing the hierarchy from the
source for now.

--
Daan

Re: mirror of cloud.com