Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by shoaib <sh...@vmoksha.com> on 2003/05/20 13:14:52 UTC

No more DTM id available

Hello All,

I am getting this error of NO more DTM id available on some particular
pages. I have copied all three jar files also as suggested but of no
use.

Please help.

Regards
Shoaib

Re: No more DTM id available

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
shoaib wrote:
> I am getting this error of NO more DTM id available on some particular
> pages. I have copied all three jar files also as suggested but of no
> use.

That's an error message caused by an old Xalan jar contained in
one of the JDK 1.4 releases. The usual recommendation is to
get a more recent Xalan release and drop the xalan.jar into the
JDK's lib/endorsed directory (there are other solutions if
necessary)

J.Pietschmann