Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/10/03 15:50:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r452496 - in /incubator/ofbiz/trunk: applications/order/webapp/ordermgr/order/companyHeader.fo.ftl framework/common/config/CommonUiLabels_fr.properties

On Oct 3, 2006, at 2:44 PM, jleroux@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jleroux
> Date: Tue Oct  3 06:44:13 2006
> New Revision: 452496

> Log:
> At David Jones's request, roll back of Chris Howe's patch from
> "formatting fix of companyheader.fo.ftl"  ( see https://
> issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-353)
> BTW I kept reduction of CommonTelephoneAbbr redundancy and updated
> common french labels

Thanks Jacques, and thanks for leaving in the good bits as that
improvement was clearly needed (and thanks to Chris for contributing
the patch in the first place).

-David