Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by j h <jh...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/16 21:33:56 UTC

JasperException persists for every response

Tomcat 7.0.72
Windows Service
Struts 1 Web Application with Tiles
JSTL

Upon upgrading from 7.0.70 to 7.0.72 (and happens on 7.0.73 as well),
when I have a JspException, e.g. Cannot find bean XXXXXX in any scope;
each subsequent request only returns that jsp regardless of the
request. This happens to any request, not just current session
(effectively killing my website). Its almost as if the response
doesn't flush because the Action (java class) does not get ran again.