Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/09/18 18:42:34 UTC

[VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

This is a vote to release Log4j 2.0-beta1, the third release of Log4j 2.0.

Changes in this release include:

New features:
o Added AsynchAppender.

Fixed Bugs:
o LOG4J-81:  PatternLayout was not honoring format modifiers.
o Created web module to allow web applications to include the Log4j context listener in WEB-INF/lib even if
        Log4j is in the container's class path. Allow locating the LoggerContext to include the ClassLoader. Updated
        the Loader utility to always choose the child ClassLoader. Verified in Jboss 5 and Tomcat.
o LOG4J2-82:  MarkerFilter called MarkerManager.getMarker causing the Marker to be created during the processing of the
        configuration. This prevents the application from creating the Marker with any parents. MarkerWrapper in
        SLF4J-impl was getting a ClassCastException in instanceOf because the Marker isn't a MarkerWrapper.
o LOG4J2-80:  Allow Log4j 2 to be used as the implementation with SLF4J and SLF4J's jcl-over-slf4j by adding filtering
        to the log method in SLF4JLogger. Thanks to Oliver Lamy.
o LOG4J2-78:  LogFactoryImpl.setAttribute in the Commons Logging bridge got a NullPointerException when passed a null value.
        It will now remove the attribute.
o LOG4J2-77:  RoutingAppender was calling the stop method for each of its referenced Appenders and was calling
        the stop method of the default Appender a second time. It will now only call the stop method of
        Appenders it creates.
o LOG4J2-76:  RewriteAppender was calling the stop method of the referenced appender causing the referenced appender's
        manager to have its use count decremented too many times.
o LOG4J2-74:  Logger.error(Marker, Message, Throwable) was internally using Level.TRACE.
o LOG4J2-75:  Enhanced Log4jContextListener to accept a configuration file location. Modified FileConfigurationMonitor
        to monitor files configured that way. Fixed other reconfiguration related bugs. Tested in JBoss and
        Tomcat.
o LOG4J2-72:  NullPointerException in RollingFileManager when filePattern does not cause the file to be compressed.
o LOG4J2-71:  FileRenameAction did not create the parent directories of the archive files causing the rollover to fail.

Changes:
o Update the versions of SLF4J and Logback.

Please test and cast your votes.
[] +1, release the artifacts
[] -1, don't release because…

The vote will remain open for 72 hours (or more if required).

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/logging/log4j/log4j2/tags/log4j-2.0-beta1/

Web Site:
http://people.apache.org/~rgoers/log4j2/

Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/

The artifacts may be downloaded using

wget -e robots=off --cut-dirs=3 -r -p -np --no-check-certificate https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org/apache/logging/log4j/

First beta1 release candidte

Details:

The following artifacts have been staged to the org.apache.logging-014 (u:rgoers, a:99.180.69.21) repository.

archetype-catalog.xml
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-tests.jar.asc
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-tests.jar
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.zip
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.tar.gz
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.zip.asc
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.zip.asc
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.tar.gz.asc
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.tar.gz
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.zip
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.tar.gz.asc
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar.asc
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
log4j-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
log4j-2.0-beta1.pom

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

Posted by Ralph Goers <rg...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Christian.  Yes, the logo should have the TM. The best way is to add it to the logo itself, but I have not had much luck with that in the past.

I think I will probably create a beta1 branch so we can fix some of the web site issues after the release.

Oh. And here is my +1.

Ralph

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
You would vote for the release in this thread.  If you haven't seen it yet you should review http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html.  While anyone can - and encouraged - to vote, only votes from PMC members are required for a formal release.  That said, the release manager considers the feedback from all sources and determines whether an issue that is raised is a blocker or not.

Ralph

RE: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

[...]

repository.

archetype-catalog.xml
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/arc
hetype-catalog.xml>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar.a
sc>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sourc
es.jar.asc>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javad
oc.jar>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom.a
sc>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1.jar>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1-javad
oc.jar.asc>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1.pom>
log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-web/2.0-beta1/log4j-web-2.0-beta1-sourc
es.jar>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javad
oc.jar>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-javad
oc.jar.asc>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.pom.a
sc>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sourc
es.jar.asc>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1.jar.a
sc>
log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-jcl/2.0-beta1/log4j-jcl-2.0-beta1-sourc
es.jar>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar

slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sou
rces.jar>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-jav
adoc.jar>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-sou
rces.jar.asc>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1-jav
adoc.jar.asc>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom

slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.jar
.asc>
slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/slf4j-impl/2.0-beta1/slf4j-impl-2.0-beta1.pom
.asc>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.j
ar>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-s
ources.jar.asc>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.p
om.asc>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.p
om>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-j
avadoc.jar>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1.j
ar.asc>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-j
avadoc.jar.asc>
log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j12-api/2.0-beta1/log4j12-api-2.0-beta1-s
ources.jar>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-javadoc.jar.asc>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-sources.jar>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1.pom.asc>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-sources.jar.asc>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1.jar>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1.jar.asc>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-tests.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-tests.jar.asc>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1.pom>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-javadoc.jar>
log4j-flume-ng-2.0-beta1-tests.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/adapters/log4j-flume-ng/2.0-beta1/log4j-flume-ng-2.0-b
eta1-tests.jar>
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.zip
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-distribution/2.0-beta1/log4j-distribution-2.0-be
[...]
ta1-bin.tar.gz.asc>
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.tar.gz
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-distribution/2.0-beta1/log4j-distribution-2.0-be
ta1-bin.tar.gz>
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-distribution/2.0-beta1/log4j-distribution-2.0-be
ta1.pom>
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-bin.zip
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-distribution/2.0-beta1/log4j-distribution-2.0-be
ta1-bin.zip>
log4j-distribution-2.0-beta1-src.tar.gz.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-distribution/2.0-beta1/log4j-distribution-2.0-be
ta1-src.tar.gz.asc>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar.asc>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1.jar>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.as
c>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom.asc>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1.pom>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.as
c>
log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-api/2.0-beta1/log4j-api-2.0-beta1-sources.jar>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar.
asc>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom.asc>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1.jar.asc>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-tests.jar.as
c>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-sources.jar>

log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1.pom>
log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar>

log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-core/2.0-beta1/log4j-core-2.0-beta1-javadoc.jar.
asc>
log4j-2.0-beta1.pom.asc
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelogging-014/org
/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.0-beta1/log4j-2.0-beta1.pom.asc>
log4j-2.0-beta1.pom

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Sorry guys, I just started moving house, so I cannot take a look ATM.

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.0-beta1 rc1