Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 01:49:38 UTC

Can't pull from the Apache repos

Is it just me? Anything going on we should know about? Like upgrades to the
server?

Re: Can't pull from the Apache repos

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
D'oh! Blackhawk down: http://twitter.com/filmaj/status/276848297770098689

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Infrabot is just an irc bot that infra committers issue commands to. Those
guys aren't very.. How do I put this.. Open?

Better to rely on a monitoring service :)

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Apache is down.