Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/13 08:24:35 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Configuration Admin Service 1.2.8

Hi all,

Time to tally the vote. We have received the following votes (bindings
marked with *):

  +1 Felix Meschberger*, Carsten Ziegeler*, Pierre de Rop,
     Richard S. Hall*, Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Rob Walker*,
     Karl Pauls*, Clement Escoffier*, Guillaume Nodet*
   0 -
  -1 -

This vote passes with 9 +1 (7 of which binding) votes. No other votes
have been cast.

Thanks for your votes. I will continue publishing the artifacts.

Regards
Felix