Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by vicky chb <vk...@gmail.com> on 2023/09/21 06:03:53 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_cluster in Apache 2.4.x

Hi all,

Does Apache 2.4.x have mod_cluster module available? I checked
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/ but did not find. I also checked and
found that enterprise based Apache like JBCS etc provides this package.

If mod_cluster is currently not supported then what is the alternate option
available?

Cheers,
Vikky

Re: [users@httpd] mod_cluster in Apache 2.4.x

Posted by Deepak Goel <de...@gmail.com>.
This might help: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy.html

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated
- Mahatma Gandhi"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool