Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2002/03/19 18:19:24 UTC

Modified bugzilla categories

I've modified the bugzilla components for TC 4, adding a few (Servlet & JSP
API, admin webapp, JK 2, Catalina modules, CGI, SSI, WebDAV), and
categorizing more explicitely the rest (for ex, all connector related
components are prefixed with "Connector:").

If it's not ok, let me know.

Remy

Re: Modified bugzilla categories

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Sounds great Remy, thanks!

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Remy Maucherat" <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've modified the bugzilla components for TC 4, adding a few (Servlet & JSP
> API, admin webapp, JK 2, Catalina modules, CGI, SSI, WebDAV), and
> categorizing more explicitely the rest (for ex, all connector related
> components are prefixed with "Connector:").
>
> If it's not ok, let me know.

Just ran the sanity checks on BugZilla... All is good...

    Pier